Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July and Potty Training

Yesterday we had a great time hanging out at Clear Lake Park and watching fireworks!  We went to the park and played for an hour or so, then sat in the back of the truck playing while we waited for it to get dark.  The fireworks were a little far away.  I was so surprised that the girls actually enjoyed them.  They liked talking about the colors and shapes they made!

The best part of all is I  know my girls are potty trained now.  We started potty training 2 weeks ago today.  I have not mentioned it before because I was afraid I would jinx it!  We decided to just jump in and go for it, we ditched the diapers and went straight to big girl panties.  The first 3 days or so were HORRIBLE!  They had tons of accidents but it has paid off.  Yesterday we were out and about with just panties, no accidents and they used the public restroom!  I am so proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment