Monday, January 3, 2011

Dishwasher and Laundry safe Lables


I wish I would have had these when the babies were little! I reviewed these dishwasher and Laundry safe labels. You stick them on and they will actually stay on after washing! I know when the girls were using bottles we tried everything we could to be able to tell their bottles apart.


Applied Labels are Applied Labels LLC's flagship and most popular product. They're extremely tough, ultra versatile and perfect for labeling:
*bottles
*sippy cups
*shoes
*school supplies
*gadgets
*summer camp gear
*all those little things that go to early childcare centers

Their labels are available with and without icons or with a second line of custom print.


To label clothing, sandwich an Applied Label (TM) with one of our blank backers. For shoes, stick on a Shoe Shield (TM) that will keep labels in place all year long.


Website
Twitter
Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com and the Tomoson weekly featured sponsor Favorite Wigs - Shop Name Brand Wigs at Low Prices! Large Wig Selection of Forever Young Wigs, and other Quality Wigs. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment