Friday, August 12, 2011

Upcoming Cool stuff :)

I’m back  Well for a day anyways! Just wanted to let everyone know that I am going out of town and have some great things coming up when I get back.


First though I need your prayers for my sanity!! My family and I will be traveling over 1000 miles. It will be me and the hubster, the twins, my 9 year old and my 16 year old step daughter. We will be in the car for more than 16 hours! I’m sure everything will be just fine right??

Anyways back to next week, I have received some really awesome products to review AND some will be giveaways!

Swingline Stack and Shred


Kensington Ci10 Fit Wireless Notebook Laser Mouse


Kensington Virtuoso Touch Screen Stylus and Pen


Kensington ClickSage Keyed Laptop Lock


Evora Pet Oral Care


Shushbye and Goodnight Book and CD



No comments:

Post a Comment